TIPS & STEPS TO HEALTHY LEGS
- STRETCH AND MASSAGE to support blood flow, circulation and flexibility are good ways to revive achy, tired legs.
- RELAX WITH SOOTHING LEG SOAKS to help muscle stiffness and blood vessel dilation to ease cramping, swelling and aching by inducing relaxation and supporting circulation.
- SUPPORT LEG RECOVERY WITH P.R.I.C.E THERAPY (Protect, Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate) P.R.I.C.E therapy ideally relaxes, allows time for recovery and may help protect further damage to the irritated soft tissue.
- MAINTAIN GOOD POSTURE AND POSITION
Avoid postures and positions that can suppress circulation, put pressure on nerves or veins and cause damage such as crossed-legs, crouched legs during travel.
- WEAR COMFY CLOTHES AND FOOTWEAR
Choose clothing and shoes that fit well and feel comfortable.
Venavine® offers a range of products to help improve the circulation in your legs, that you can incorporate into your daily selfcare routine.